Hello...

Weebod's Scrolls

Re: Hello...

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:06 am

Hi Weebod

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, also to let you know I love your stories :applause:

Regards,

Jana

Postby weebod » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi Jana,

thanks for taking the time to let me know. I hope you enjoy my future efforts as much as the current two!

Cheers,
weebod
weebod

Postby Helsangel » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi weebod,

Wait a minute. Short, from Scotland and with a wicked sense of humour? Holy Moly, they made two of us!
Your stories are first class - keep writing lass.

H
:applause:
Helsangel

Postby weebod » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:52 am

Hi H,

Nice to hear from a fellow Scot. Delighted you are enjoying the stories.

I hope my woman isn't reading this, she just might get some ideas about two of us. lol ... I'm sure there is a story in that somewhere...

Many thanks for getting in touch,
weebod
weebod

Postby kitnics » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi Weebod

Long time between posting I know :daydreaming:, But I haven't forgot to check-in and let you know I have been keeping up to date with your stories, :purr: I was delighted to see Innocent Catch arrive on the boards and am enjoying the very regular up dates :purr:
Heather & Anna are such wonderful life-like people that I feel like they could be living in my town (I wish :purr: ) Keep up this great work and I hope you are enjoying writting this story as much as I am reading it. :purr:

talk again soon honey :purr:

Kitnics..........aka Kitnics :big grin:
kitnics

Postby weebod » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:48 am

Hey Kitnics,

great to hear from you again.

I really am enjoying writing Innocent Catch. It has been in my head for so long, it's great to be finally getting it all out. I will miss Heather & Anna when they leave me. On a plus note and I know how you love exclusives, Maddy Anderson, who made a brief, but memorable appearance in Innocent Catch, is a character I plan to do a lot more with (I wish), in terms of writing I mean. It's going to be a toughie to write, a kind of murder mystery with the murder detective & the pathologist having a meeting of minds & other body parts.

Before that one, I might just throw out another story that will be just a lot of fun. Kind of sporty character who has a love of life & women, living life a little too fast & burning the candle at both ends, who's going to help her settle down?

Hope you continue to enjoy Innocent Catch.

Cheers,
weebod
weebod

Postby cavedweller5 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Hello weebod,
I just had to tell you what a gifted storyteller you are... I have immensely enjoyed Licit Cusp, Conflict of Interest and Innocent Catch; they are wonderful stories, so moving and so engaging and so very well crafted. And despite the rain, or maybe because of it, Scotland is one of the most beautiful places I know... Thank you for sharing.
cavedweller5

Postby weebod » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:20 am

Hi cavedweller5,

thank you for the lovely words about my stories and regarding Scotland. I think we have to love the rain because it is in part responsible for our abundant luscious green scenery. I hope you enjoy my next story, set mostly in Scotland again, with a little trip to Dublin I think & maybe even Spain, I'm not totally decided yet.

Cheers,
weebod :-)
weebod

Postby Anne O'Nymous » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:55 am

HI weebod,

I truly enjoy your stories... The story you mentioned about a woman living in the fast lane-- sounds really interesting... Can't wait to read it... Thanks for sharing your stories!

Anne O'Nymous
Anne O'Nymous

Postby weebod » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi Anne O'Nymous,

love the name. lol

Thanks for letting me know that you enjoy my stories. I'm writing the next one at the moment and it's coming along nicely. Will be a wee while yet though, I do hope you enjoy it.

Many Thanks,
weebod
weebod

Postby heinerway » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi weebod,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful stories with all of us. I've read everything you have here at the Atheneum, and can't wait for your next story. Keep up your good work!

Greetings from Spain! :winking2:
heinerway

Postby weebod » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:04 am

Hola!

Hi heinerway,

Next story is coming along really well, and it's a joy to share them online. I really hope you enjoy 'The Player' as I'm very enthusiastic about it. Many thanks for lovely words.

Cheers,
weebod.

Adios!
weebod

Postby letsread » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Hi weebod,

I just wanted to let you know that I love your stories! I just finished reading Conflict of Interest and Innocent Catch. Great work and I can't wait for the next story. :big grin:
I'd rather be reading.
letsread

Postby weebod » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi letsread,

thanks for taking the time to drop me a note. Delighted to hear you love my stories. 'The Player' is now being beta read. I think it will be ready for posting as a complete story in about 8 weeks. I may post it in three parts which would mean I could start posting sooner, I haven't decided yet.

Cheers,
weebod
weebod

Postby CoolNik » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 am

Hi Weebod

I have just chanced across your terrific stories - really engaging and lovely well rounded charactors. Also enjoyed the location - a welcome change to encounter some Scottish history, countryside and descriptions of the towns....and of course the Dublin connection too!

Keep on writing and I amongst a crowd of others will keep reading.... don't forget there was the purchase of tickets to New Zealand so perhaps the next one needs a NZ flavour!! Just let me know, I am on-site!!

Cheers
CoolNik
in New Zealand
CoolNik

Postby weebod » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:23 am

Hi CoolNik,

thanks for letting me know you have enjoyed my stories, I really apreciate that. As for using New Zealand as a setting, oh, I don't know. I think I would be way out of my depth there. lol However, I will keep in mind your very kind offer to help me keep any future New Zealand story authentic. Many thanks.

Cheers,
weebod
weebod

Postby Reema » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:05 am

Thanks for sharing. Curing addiction at home is more effective because patient will feel comfortable which contributes a lot in recovering from addiction. Thus it is a private treatment and less expensive.
voyance avenir gratuit en ligne
Reema

Previous

Return to Weebod