"The Do-It-Yourself Guide" Now As a Book!

Aurelia's Scrolls

"The Do-It-Yourself Guide" Now As a Book!

Postby Aurelia » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:46 pm

I don't know if anyone will read this, but I'll put it up just in case.

It's been four years since my last book. So, it was about time I released a new one.

“Free Spirit” by Erica Lawson

Priory McAllister has fought off boardroom sharks, handled high-pressure jobs, and thought she’d seen it all. Ready to live the suburban life she found her dream home and can’t wait to move in.
Unknown to Priory, the house is inhabited by two ghosts, Rhee and a mischievous Dylan who call Priory's new house their home and have since 1935. They have no intention of leaving after all, she couldn’t be harder to get rid of than the others who tried to encroach on their home.
Jacey Ryder, Priory’s long-suffering secretary has agreed to help her boss move…the things you do for your crush! Now, she gets to play referee between her boss and a bossy ghost, as each side try to lay claim to the house. What can she do when an unstoppable force, (her boss) meets an immovable object, (the ghost) besides hope for a peaceful solution? They are like two peas in a pod—two angry, stubborn peas in a pod.

To some of you, this plot may be familiar. It should be. About 12 years ago, in my Xenaverse days, I wrote a short story (as Aurelia) aptly titled “The Do It Yourself Guide to Bathroom Fixtures, Non-Corporeal Manifestations and You”.

Here is a novel-length version of this story. Completely re-written, it has many new escapades as well as some old favorite scenes. Hope you enjoy it.

“Free Spirit” will be out on May 1, 2019, and available through the Affinity e-Books website, Amazon and Smashwords.
Aurelia

"The Do It Yourself Guide" Now As a Book

Postby Ramonaquits » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:42 am

I like the custom sprites. I ripped almost all of the sprites from LL. If you would like I can send those to you? I was making a fan game for LL a few years ago and spent days and days ripping.
Ramonaquits

Return to Aurelia