The End is... well, here, actually... ;)

The Fallen's Scrolls

The End is... well, here, actually... ;)

Postby The Fallen » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Yep, The End (http://xenafiction.net/scrolls/the_fallen_the_end.html) is finally here!

Read and enjoy, everyone! :)
Check out my latest story: A Heart Darkened by Wine at the Royal Academy of Bards (at: http://www.academyofbards.org/fanfic/u/ursulakincaid_aheartdarkenedbywine.html).

The Fallen: Making the utterly fantastic perfectly feasible since 2009.
:D
The Fallen

Re: The End is... well, here, actually... ;)

Postby Sai » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:22 am

I'm about 70 pages in and I'm loving it.

:big grin:
Sai

Postby Irish Eyes » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Fallen...Just started Out...loving it! Can't wait ti read The End!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Irish Eyes

Postby The Fallen » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Sai wrote:I'm about 70 pages in and I'm loving it.

:big grin:

I'm glad to hear that, Sai, and thanks for the feedback. 70 pages, what's that, about a third of the way through? Ah, so still some surprises to come then. :winking2: Hopefully you'll enjoy the remainder as much as you have enjoyed it so far. Or even more, that would be better! :big grin:

Funny thing, when I was The End I always thought it was roughly the same length as The Out. Then I post it up here and see that it's more than twice as long! :surprise2: I guess I got a bit carried away. :blushing: Oh well...

Irish Eyes wrote:Fallen...Just started Out...loving it! Can't wait ti read The End!

Hi, Irish Eyes! Good to hear you're liking The Out; thanks for letting me know. :) If you find you have some unanswered questions at the end of The Out, well, The End should answer them all... I hope! :D
Check out my latest story: A Heart Darkened by Wine at the Royal Academy of Bards (at: http://www.academyofbards.org/fanfic/u/ursulakincaid_aheartdarkenedbywine.html).

The Fallen

Postby vnud29 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 pm

I'm here to....WAFFLE! :big grin:
I have not finished but I'm getting there. I have to read a school assigned book right now so it's slow moving.
However! I'm fully enjoying it :D
vnud29

Postby The Fallen » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:46 pm

vnud29 wrote:I'm here to....WAFFLE! :big grin:
I have not finished but I'm getting there. I have to read a school assigned book right now so it's slow moving.
However! I'm fully enjoying it :D

Well, Yuri, usually it's me who waffles on and on and on and on and on... :) I didn't want to derail your wonderful 'meet-and-greet' thread, that's the only reason I didn't want to talk about my story over there. ;)

The Fallen

Postby The Fallen » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Yuri, I just read the recommendation you left for The End. Wow, thanks ever so much! That was really, really kind of you to say. Thank you.

The Fallen

Postby vnud29 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:37 pm

I was just being completely honest. I should be thanking you, not you thanking me :D
However, you're very welcome. Are you thinking of writing more with those characters? I really don't think The End should actually be the end lol
vnud29

Postby The Fallen » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:25 pm

vnud29 wrote:I was just being completely honest. I should be thanking you, not you thanking me :D
However, you're very welcome. Are you thinking of writing more with those characters? I really don't think The End should actually be the end lol

Hmm... well, I wasn't planning on it. However, I'm kinda stuck for ideas right now (or at least stuck as to which idea I should choose), so maybe. The End did seem to wrap everything up nicely though.

And I do have an idea or two for what might happen...

So maybe. We'll see. ;)

The Fallen

Postby Scotti » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 am

WAFFLER!! LOL
Laughter is the closest distance between two people.
Scotti

Postby CHEROLI » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:52 am

Just finiished both The Out and The End loved them. It would be nice to see another in the series. :applause:
CHEROLI

Postby The Fallen » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 pm

CHEROLI wrote:Just finiished both The Out and The End loved them. It would be nice to see another in the series. :applause:

Thank you, Cheroli. There is supposed to be another in the series, entitled The Lie, but I am having an awful lot of trouble getting the plot sorted out. So it will probably be a long, long time before it appears.

The Fallen

Postby Reema » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:11 am

Great information you got here. I've been reading about this topic for one week now for my papers in school and thank God I found it here in your blog. I had a great time reading this.
voyance
Reema

Return to The Fallen