Please add a story..Harper's 'Slaying St. George

Please add a story..Harper's 'Slaying St. George

Postby Rangeela » Tue May 12, 2009 12:32 pm

hi

i did not know where else i could put this and beg you to add Harper's 'Slaying St. George'. It is a Law and Order: SVU, Abbie/Alex. It was one of the first stories i had read of the L:O SVU after the Sharon Bowers series and i loved it.

its hosted on altfic.com as well as on ralst. its link is http://www.altfic.com/subtextfic/lawand ... eorge1.htm

its just so well written that it deserves to be hosted here too!

thank you for all the great work you do!

rangeela
Rangeela

Re: Please add a story..Harper's 'Slaying St. George

Postby beckek1 » Tue May 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Rangeela,

I added the story to the list of stories to be indexed. It should show up in a couple of days.

Do you have a teaser/synopsis that I can add to the index of the story?

Becke
beckek1

Postby Scotti » Wed May 13, 2009 12:25 am

I am confused, did Sharon Bowers write a L&O SVU fanfic series??? THE Sharon Bowers who wrote "Lucifer Rising" one of the BEST UBER stories ever written (IMHO)??? Will you please tell me where I can find the series if Ms. Bowers has written one.. I would be forever grateful. :confused:

Scotti
Laughter is the closest distance between two people.
Scotti

Postby George » Wed May 13, 2009 6:30 am

Scotti wrote:I am confused, did Sharon Bowers write a L&O SVU fanfic series??? THE Sharon Bowers who wrote "Lucifer Rising".. ?
Scotti

Yep, it's THE Sharon Bowers.
You can find her stories here

The site is a little bit confusing (for me). It's not easy to find what one's looking for.
If you want to read all of Sharon Bowers stories you have to scroll down till you see "Subtext Zone Authors"on the left side.
George

Postby George » Wed May 13, 2009 7:28 am

Sorry for the double post, but I have a suggestion for a topic which is pretty much the first half of this topic's title:
"Please add a story" would be a great place to ask for stories to be indexed without messaging one of the Admins or the Guest Editors.
Title, synopsis, (link)?

What do you think? :thinking:
George

Postby Scotti » Wed May 13, 2009 9:52 am

OOOOHHHH, Oh my gosh, is it totally abnormal to excited about having some new Sharon Bowers (at least to me) stories to read. I remember some years ago she had her own web page with her stories posted there. Its where I read Lucifer Rising before it was published. My mind seems to think there was a few AMC and ER stories as well. But I have some very large gaps and hiccups in said memory, so I could be mistaken. Thank you so much for sharing the link to her stories!! I really appreciate it.,

I think a request thread for hosting stories is a really great idea!!!

Thanks again!! I will have a completely unproductive day at work. I plan to READ!!! :big hug:

Scotti
Laughter is the closest distance between two people.
Scotti

Postby Bardeyes » Wed May 13, 2009 11:11 am

George wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I have a suggestion for a topic which is pretty much the first half of this topic's title:
"Please add a story" would be a great place to ask for stories to be indexed without messaging one of the Admins or the Guest Editors.
Title, synopsis, (link)?

What do you think? :thinking:

I think this works. See this topic: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=345

Bardeyes
Bardeyes
Site Admin

Return to Fiction Discussion