New Story - The Player

Weebod's Scrolls

New Story - The Player

Postby weebod » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 am

Hi there,

I have submitted a new story for hosting. It's the quickest one I've written, the words just seemed to flow & I had such a great time with it. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Cheers,
weebod
weebod

Re: New Story - The Player

Postby ukendt001 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:15 pm

I'm looking forward to reading your new story as I enjoyed "Conflict Of Interests" and "Licit Cusp" - great that you can find the time to keep writing.

UK
"All people smile in the same language"
ukendt001

Postby heinerway » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:53 am

Great, a new story... I'll start this weekend with it...
heinerway

Postby kitnics » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:22 am

Hi Weebod :not worthy:

It's been such a long time since I dropped in to say hi :daydreaming: Well The Player is brilliant and was well worth the wait. :purr: Hockey is a sport I enjoy watching but alas never played :purr: My sport is Tennis, Golf & Bowling, As a PE teacher myself I very much enjoyed this sport based story and :purr: look forward to more of your wonderful work :purr:

Thank you so very much for sharing it with us :purr:

Take care honey :daydreaming:

Kitnics......aka...kitnics :big grin:
kitnics

Postby weebod » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:29 am

Hi Kitnics,

'worth the wait'!!! 'The Player' is the quickest story I have ever written by miles!! lol Only kidding, delighted that you enjoyed it. May I add, Bowling is never a sport. :whistling: What is this bowling? Green bowls? Carpet bowls? Ten pin?

Take care,
weebod
weebod

Postby CoolNik » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:27 am

Thanks Weebod for another great story :applause: :applause: - I just loved it and as I played hockey for a number of years, the Player reminded me of all the great and not so great aspects of club and national hockey. Also really enjoyed the city life and memories of the 'ld town that I found reading this.

Loved the development of the characters and even shed a tear or two....I must say that I have enjoyed all of your writing on this site. You have a terrific talent and I am personally delighted that you are willing to share your work with us. Are you published anywhere? Please, please carry on writing - do you live in Scotland?

Anyway, I hope many new people find your work and enjoy it - I certianly recommend it!! :D

CoolNik
CoolNik

Postby weebod » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:29 am

Hi CoolNik,

thanks for the lovely words about 'The Player'. I do live in Scotland, Edinburgh specifically. You know the Old Town? Have you spent time there?

I'm not published, I would like to be at some point.

I do intend to continue writing. I have another novel length story planned, but at the moment I am doing lots of reading & catching up on all the books I wanted to read while writing my last two stories. I always like to set myself a challenge & try something different, so I am going to have a go at writing a short story or two, then at some point start on the next novel.

Many thanks.

Cheers,
weebod
weebod

Postby Reema » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:05 am

The percentages would increase in course of time. Useful information indeed. Thanks.
mon avenir gratuitement
Reema

Return to Weebod