Kyle-Fuller-Jersey

Zee's Scrolls

Kyle-Fuller-Jersey

Postby linchao » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:33 pm

When Hall of Famer Mike Ditka suffered a heart attack in November Eric Kush Jersey , the first word of his condition described it as “mild.”Ditka, as you might imagine, had some different words for it.The legendary Bears coach and tight end told Dan Pompei of that “massive” would be a more honest description, after doctors placed four stents and a pacemaker in there, and he spent a week and a half in the hospital.“I got my ass kicked pretty good there, but I’m feeling a lot better,” Ditka said. “Every day I get stronger. I’m not exerting myself. When I exert myself is when I can feel it. So things are good. If you had asked me two weeks ago, I couldn’t have said that.”The 79-year-old Ditka was on the golf course when the heart attack hit, and he said he didn’t remember much of the particulars. But he was fortunate his playing partners rushed him to the clubhouse and into an ambulance https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Roquan-Smith-Jersey , and he was at a hospital in Naples, Fla., quickly. He’s begun his rehabilitation, and admitted there are limitations he’s going to have to accept.“I’m just going to take it easy,” he said. “I realize that I have been riding ‘em hard and putting up wet for a lot of years. Time to slow down. I’m not getting any younger. You’re only going to live ‘til you die anyway. So it’s been a hell of a run.“You always think it’s not going to happen to me until it happens to you. And then there is nothing you can do about it because it just kicks your butt so bad. You know, the greatest gift we have from God is life. But life without health is not worth a darn.”He’s also enjoying watching his old team exceed every preseason expectation, and the kind of fun they’re having is reminiscent of the Bears during their heyday when Ditka was coaching. That has to be good medicine for Ditka, as he continues to recover. BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS Eddie Goldman Color Rush Jersey , BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSSDeYoung: Why the Bears made the right hire in Chuck Pagano - The Loop Sports - The Bears’ defensive coordinator spot was the most highly coveted coordinator position in the NFL. Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy had plenty of options, and noneEurich: Adrian Amos fined for hit on Zach Ertz in playoffs - 247Sports - .Amos was fined $26,739 for a hit he placed on Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz in the Wild Card round.Chasanov: Is Leonard Floyd worthy of his fifth-year option? - 247Sports - It was an up-and-down junior campaign for outside linebacker Leonard Floyd. Should the Bears exercise his fifth-year option or ask for more out of him in 2019?Chicago Bears Hire Chuck Pagano as New Defensive Coordinator - The Chicago Audible Podcast - The Chicago Bears have officially hired Chuck Pagano to take over the defense in place of Vic Fangio.Campbell: Chuck Pagano's path to the Bears took him up the NFL mountain - and back down - Chicago Tribune - New Bears defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano is known for his charisma and connections with players. But his Colts defenses suffered from a variety of shortcomings.Jordan Matthews totally trolled Bears mascot in divisional game, didn't he? - NBC Sports Chicago - Eagles wide receiver Jordan Matthews totally trolled Bears mascot Staley after scoring the opening touchdown in the NFL Divisional Game against the Saints on Sunday.Medina: Shakeup in the Defensive Staff Could Result in Rob Ryan Coaching Bears OLBs - Bleacher Nation - One of Buddy Ryan's sons could be a candidate to replace outgoing Bears OLBs Coach Brandon Staley.Medina: Ed Donatell to Choose Between Staying With Bears or Following Vic Fangio to Denver - Bleacher Nation - Ed Donatell has a difficult decision to make.The 'Cody Parkey challenge' doesn't go well for Bears fans - ESPN Video - Fans in Chicago attempt the same field goal Cody Parkey missed last Sunday and the results didn't end well, including one person slipping as he kicked the ball.Fans attempt to make Cody Parkey's missed 43-yard field goal - NFL Videos - Watch fans attempt to make a 43-yard field goal that was missed by Chicago Bears kicker Cody Parkey for a contest.Potash: Parkey status, Fangio exit cloud otherwise rosy future for Bears, GM Ryan Pace - Sun Times - If the Bears had beaten the Eagles, they would have met their seed and arguably had a free roll the rest of the playoffs.Morrissey: Chicago should have been watching the Bears play the Rams on Saturday - Sun Times - The Bears should have been playing the Rams on Saturday. They should have been playing a second-round game against a team they had beaten earlier.Smith: What was it like trying to kick Cody Parkey's 43-yard field goal? Amateur hour - Sun Times - A hundred fans who thought they could do the maligned kicker's job tried and failed on Saturday.Sneed: Blow up the Cody Parkey ball — says the man who blew up the Steve Bartman ball - Sun Times - A sports memorabilia expert said the infamous ball could fetch more than $100,000 at an auction.Biggs: With Chuck Pagano in charge of the defense Marcus Cooper Jersey , Bears let OLB coach Brandon Staley go amid coaching staff changes - Chicago Tribune - After hiring Chuck Pagano as defensive coordinator Friday night, the Bears have gone to work remaking the coaching staff on that side of the ball. A league source says outside linebackers coach Brandon Staley has been let go.4 changes to expect for Chicago Bears defense under Chuck Pagano - Bears Wire - Chuck Pagano takes over the Chicago Bears defense from Vic Fangio, and it might look and operate a little differently under new leadership.POLISH SAUSAGELarry Fitzgerald “going to take a little time until everything slows down a bit” – ProFootballTalk - The Cardinals hired a new head coach this week and Kliff Kingsbury was asked about the prospect of coaching wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald during the 2019 season.KNOW THY ENEMYPhiladelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (17) reacts after an interception by the New Orleans Saints caused by the self-proclaimed “best hands” player in the league butter handedly lost the his NFC Divisional playoff football game at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Jeffery’s “double-hand doink” gave the game to New Orleans.John David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsHow much would you pay for a Detroit Lions conference championship ticket? - Pride Of Detroit - If the Lions were to ever host the NFC Championship, how much would you pay to see it?Vikings - Raiders Mega Deal ? - Daily Norseman - The Oakland Raiders ended the season with the worst defense in the NFL in terms of points allowed, and near the bottom in yards allowed.Their offense wasn’t much better, finishing 28th in points...IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONWiltfong: Brandon Staley out as outside linebackers coach for Chicago - Windy City Gridiron - The Chicago Bears are making some changes to their defensive coaching staff with Brandon Staley out as OLB coach, with the rumored coach to be added having ties to the 1985 Bears.WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMS2 Minute Drill - Website - iTunes - Andrew Link; Steven’s Streaming – Twitch – Steven Schweickert; T-Formation Conversation - Website - iTunes - Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; WCG Radio - Website - iTunes - Robert ZeglinskiTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Kyle-Fuller-Jersey , gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.
linchao

Return to Zee