Where he played solid defense and helped

BadSquirrel's Scrolls

Postby mmogo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:13 am

The Raptors and Bucks weren't just going after one-another on the court, there was also a social media war going on between the two teams. After winning Game 3, the Bucks were high-and-mighty and decided to make fun of the Raptors on Snapchat.There were plenty of jokes made cheap 2k18 mt, but the one relevant to this story is below:Not only did the Bucks lose that game, but their fans chanted "Bucks in six" afterwards, declaring that their team would end up winning the series.

As we now know, that didn't happen. In fact, it was the Raptors who won in six, and the team made that very clear on social media.Right after Toronto's win, the social media team tagged the Bucks' mascot in a video they made mocking him for 1) The Snapchat joke and 2) The Bucks in six chant.Isaiah Thomas is often criticized for his defensive abilities, or lack thereof. But in Wednesday night's Game 5 playoff game against the Bulls, the Celtics star had a few moments where he played solid defense and helped his team.Specifically, he was asked about a possession late in the game where he managed to give Jimmy Butler trouble. A reporter asked Thomas' teammate Avery Bradley about that play, along with another play, and before he could answer, Thomas interjected saying, "I"m first-team that's why. All-Defense!"

Once Thomas was done, Bradley began speaking saying Thomas was "underrated" as a defender.That's when Thomas butted-in again."Don't hype me, don't hype me," he said. "They say I'm the worst defender in the league. I'm fine with being the worst defender. I'm cool." Thomas was joking throughout the exchange, because he knows his defense isn't the greatest. Out of the 86 point guards listed on MMOgo's Real Plus-Minus, Thomas is dead last for his defensive efforts (-4.16).

But most of that just deals with the fact he's so much shorter than his competition.He may not be a lockdown defender, but his energy and effort is enough to make an impact when he's needed.Lonzo Ball is saying thanks, but no thanks.Confident he'll be the No. 1 overall pick in June's NBA Draft, NBA 2K MT Coins the UCLA guard has declined an invitation to next month's NBA Combine in Chicago, according to MMOgo.The NBA has invited more than 60 prospects for June's two-round draft to the combine, which runs from May 9-14 at Chicago's Quest Center.Ball, a 6-6 guard who averaged 14.6 points, 6 rebounds and 7.6 assists last season while leading the Bruins to the Sweet 16, might not be alone in skipping the combine. Other top prospects might also decline the invite, according to the MMOgo report.
mmogo

Postby Tonyahom » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:40 am

Does anyone have a place where they supply 28 gauge solid copper wire. I need it to do some testing with satellite television receivers. It needs to be insulated and 28 gauge solid copper. Thanks for any help in finding this. Dabobcan
Tonyahom

Return to BadSquirrel