Where did Michelle Marquand's stories go?!

Re: Where did Michelle Marquand's stories go?!

Postby DebR80 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:11 am

Hi everyone. I was doing a search for Michelle Marquand and came across this page. Michelle is my partner and I just wanted everyone to know that it was a difficult decision to have her fanfiction taken down. I wish she has used a pen name when she wrote it, but she did not. I've read all of her stories and know what a great writer she is. She is hoping to actually write something and get it published. She has gone to several writing seminars and been told universally that writing fanfiction can be problematic, especially if she does eventually get published. I just wanted to make sure that everyone here has the stories they would like to have. She has been sending them out to people in e-mails when they request them. If there is a story that you are missing, please contact me at debr80@gmail.com and I will send it to you.
Michelle is probably going to make an effort to have some of the links you guys found taken down as well. This is partly for copyright violation and also for personal reasons. She still has a mainstream job and obviously her name is fairly uncommon!
DebR80

Postby boomstick79 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Echoing thoughts above - I didn't know there was a Sato 6 either! I've recently started rereading this series after finding it buried in an old fic folder on my PC and have been reminded at just how good it was. If anyone could send me a copy or link to Sato 6 I'd be very grateful - tura@rocketmail.com
Many thanks!
boomstick79

Postby fanfan98 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 pm

I just discovered this topic and the existence of a 6th installment of the Sato series. Would anyone be kind and send it to me to tinous4p2p@gmail.com ?
Thanks for any help :purr:
fanfan98

Postby karma0527 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Just found there is a Sato6, would really appreciate it if someone could send it to me at karma0527@gmail.com!

thanks! :big grin:
karma0527

Postby Jude » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:21 pm

I just sent all three of you MM's Sato #6 Vengeance. Check your junk mail. It will be titled Michelle Marquand: Sato # 6 Vengeance from b2189@hotmail.com
Where passion is not found, no virtue ever dwelt

There aren't any bitches, hoes, whores, sluts, or cunts. Who and how many people we love or sleep with is not a testament
of our character or a moral judgement, but simply a choice we make.
Jude

Postby hit.dana » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:23 am

Does anyone have Sato 6 - Vengeance to share :prettyplease:
hit.dana

Postby hit.dana » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Thanks to good people from Novel Expectations forum, I am now in possession of Sato 6 :hug2:
So, if anyone need it, leave a post.
hit.dana

Postby kcsoulquest » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:44 pm

I would love the MM Sato series #6 story please!!! drsylviadc@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
kcsoulquest

Postby Dappersen » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:44 am

I too have been a fan of these stories for some years and haven't yet read part 6 of the Sato series (vengeance, I believe?). If anyone has it, would you be so kind as to send me a copy at mr.bthedapperone@yahoo.com? I look forward to being able to read the next/final(?) chapter of these characters I've so greatly enjoyed :)
Dappersen

Postby Lura_Marie21 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Hello..I have just found this forum and was wondering Does anyone still have Sato #6 - Vengeance to share please :Puppy Dog Eyes: my addy is Lura_Marie21@yahoo.com
Lura_Marie21

bultaph

Postby slommafe » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:26 am

Emergency money loans <a href="http://paydaymyonline.com/#">http://paydaymyonline.com</a> the loan depot.
slommafe

Previous

Return to Fiction Discussion