Pepa and Silvia lesbians from tv show

Pepa and Silvia lesbians from tv show

Postby Jude » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:39 am

I know someone mentioned Pepa and Silvia about a month or so ago, and wanted to just post a little something about it.
Pepa and Silvia are two lesbian characters from the Spanish dramedy Los Hombros de Paco. Pepa is played the model/actress Laura Sanchez
and Silvia by the very talented and beautiful Marian Aguilera. Pepa is a cop, and Silvia a forensic
anthropologist. It is a great show and seasons 6-8 reveal the lesbian storyline. Anyone who is interested can watch their story on
YouTube courtesy of Pepsienglish. Just go to YouTube, Channels, and search for "Pepsienglish Channel." She basically compiled every
scene with Pepa and Silvia in it and then put up English subtitles. Very well done!

Also, http://community.livejournal.com/pepa_silvia/ is a fanfic site. Very nice.

And on AfterEllen.com is an entire thread devoted to Los Hombros De Paco.

Ok that was my plug. lol
Where passion is not found, no virtue ever dwelt

There aren't any bitches, hoes, whores, sluts, or cunts. Who and how many people we love or sleep with is not a testament
of our character or a moral judgement, but simply a choice we make.
Jude

Re: Pepa and Silvia lesbians from tv show

Postby Otter » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:56 am

I watched this last week after having read a comment on the forum, and I am totally hooked!! I just wish that the rest of the series had been subtitled into english, cos even without Pepa and Silvia, its fricken hilarious.

It's a little hard to understand cos all you see on the Pepsienglish channel is Pepa and Silvia and not the rest of the show, but you can pick it up with a bit of research. Besides, Pepa is fricken HAWT and Silvia is just so cute!!

These girls have such great chemistry together, and their dramas range from the usual coming out angst to 'I was drunk and agreed to have a baby...whoops'. Pepa and Silvia's love story gets as much air time as any het relationship would, and despite the fact that they are CONSTANTLY interuppted pre-nookie, they are one of the most amazing tv-couples I've ever seen.

Hottest Make-Up Kiss EVER

There's 74 vids, average of about 8 mins, which makes for a loooong vieiwng, but it is very worthwhile. There's also some amazing fiction about these two.

You also have to wonder if one of the writer's is a Xena-fan, because the butch dark-haired tall cop and the femme red-haired short forensics doctor certainly bear a striking resemblance to our favourite duo. Take the time to watch this amazing show, courtesy of a very patient pepsienglish who translated and subtitled these great scenes.
"'Uh oh'?! Vampires aren't supposed to say 'uh oh'!"
- Sookie Stackhouse, True Blood
Otter

Postby Jude » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 pm

You are in luck, Otter, it is my understanding that Bekelaure from the LHDP thread on afterellen.com will
be translating the rest of the seasons into English. I think she will be posting at PepSi Uni at some point, which I don't have the link to at
the moment. But you can find the link on the thread at afterellen.com.

The thread is crazy...everything from Pepa's vests to PepSi's first time has been discussed and analyzed in depth. It's a riot, you should check it out.
Where passion is not found, no virtue ever dwelt

There aren't any bitches, hoes, whores, sluts, or cunts. Who and how many people we love or sleep with is not a testament
of our character or a moral judgement, but simply a choice we make.
Jude

Postby lost_soul » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:16 pm

These two are real hot things.. Dunno if i should be posting this story here or not.. But i am not sure if i am a lesbian or not.. I am just confused as of now.. and its a long story.. Just now i am a teenager who loves two girls in love.. I stumbled across these two when i typed "hottest lesbian kissing scene" on youtube. (Yeah i know u people are rolling your eyes out there.. :whistling: )
and that touching scene in the car parking is hot!! :blushing:
many weeks later.. when i randomly googled Pepa Y Sylvia, i stumbled across them.. and they had me hooooked!! Like i went nuts for some month.. first i read the whole three season recap..with pics.. its almost as good as watching them.. With slow internet i had no other option.. (its in the livejournal place..here is the link
http://random-flores.livejournal.com/271646.html)
then after some weeks and my exams got over.. i painstakingly waited for the videos to buffer and watched them all.. (Some i replayed 5 times.. i know i went crazy..)
and then after some time i stumbled across fanfic.. i have OCD when it comes to reading but somehow fanfic never interested me.. but pepa nd sylvia got me hooked even on them.. some of the fanfics are crazy.. I mean seriously.. give it a try..
:)
Highly Recommended..
One of my favorite fanfic
In Loves Defence
http://pepa-silvia.livejournal.com/218402.html

i loooove butch characters and love to imagine myself as one.. :)
lost_soul

Postby SolomonJBernal » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:28 am

As I was thinking from few days why my account is not opening so now this is the reason. Thanks for www.superiorpapers.com update. I wasn’t able to know that could be a reason too.
SolomonJBernal

Return to Fiction Discussion