Black Lesbian fiction and Bisexual women's fiction

Black Lesbian fiction and Bisexual women's fiction

Postby coolpixel » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:25 am

Hi,

i havent come across many black lesbian fiction or bisexual women's. would appreciate some pointers. thks
coolpixel

Re: Black Lesbian fiction and Bisexual women's fiction

Postby Condorcet » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:03 pm

You could try :
Please, baby by Shea K
http://xenafiction.net/scrolls/shea_k_please_baby1.html

and/or

I wished you loved me and its sequel I wished you loved me again by Syro
http://www.academyofbards.org/fanfic/s/ ... vedme.html
http://www.academyofbards.org/fanfic/s/ ... again.html
"Les non-dupes errent" Lacan
which means literally : "Non-fools wander "
Condorcet

Postby Wanderfuss » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:04 pm

I've liked a few stories by Nyrdgyrl that feature black main characters. There's also a fantasy story that I believe is called Azrael's Wings where the main character is described with somewhat black features.

I'm currently writing a story about a queer black latina character who falls for a transman. But I am unsure of the level of interest in a story like that so I'm not sure I'll post it even when it's done. There's a very clear (and understandable) preference for tall dark haired woman meets cute short blonde xena/uber/original fiction.
Wanderfuss

Postby ukendt001 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Wanderfuss wrote:But I am unsure of the level of interest in a story like that so I'm not sure I'll post it even when it's done. There's a very clear (and understandable) preference for tall dark haired woman meets cute short blonde xena/uber/original fiction.

Even though there might be a preference for the X/G kind of characters at this site I'm sure that you can find readers interested in stories with a different set of protagonists. I for one don't really care about hair colour or the size of the women - as long as they have a romantic bone :winking2:

So I say post your story no matter what set of protagonist you choose!

UK
"All people smile in the same language"
ukendt001

Postby The Fallen » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 pm

I have to agree with UK, Wanderfuss (great name by the way). You shouldn't stop the expected level of readership ever stop you from writing what you wish to write, whatever the reason. It doesn't matter if millions, thousands, hundreds, tens of people read what you've written, or even if just one person reads it, you've created something wonderful and had the courage to allow others to experience it. Don't let doubt take that away from you, please.
Check out my latest story: A Heart Darkened by Wine at the Royal Academy of Bards (at: http://www.academyofbards.org/fanfic/u/ursulakincaid_aheartdarkenedbywine.html).

The Fallen: Making the utterly fantastic perfectly feasible since 2009.
:D
The Fallen

Postby blondiepinkhead » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Wanderfuss wrote:I'm currently writing a story about a queer black latina character who falls for a transman. But I am unsure of the level of interest in a story like that so I'm not sure I'll post it even when it's done. There's a very clear (and understandable) preference for tall dark haired woman meets cute short blonde xena/uber/original fiction.

I know I would definitely like to read this.
blondiepinkhead

Postby Jude » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Please post it when you are done! I don't think I've ever come across a story here dealing with a transman or transwoman as a main character. I've actually thought about writing one, but I don't know enough about it to do the subject justice.
Where passion is not found, no virtue ever dwelt

There aren't any bitches, hoes, whores, sluts, or cunts. Who and how many people we love or sleep with is not a testament
of our character or a moral judgement, but simply a choice we make.
Jude

Postby The Rev » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:17 pm

I recently wrote a review about a published novel featuring Black lesbians and someone left a comment recommending www.sistahsontheshelf.com as a resource. Not sure if you're interested in fanfic only or published work but thought I'd share what I knew.
Looking for fanfic reviews? http://www.fanficrev.blogspot.com or reviews for published lesbian fiction? http://www.lezficrev.blogspot.com - if you're in the mood to listen, check out Cocktail Hour the podcast http://www.cocktailhour.c-spot.net
The Rev

Postby ellebelle » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 pm

I found this thread while searching the site and wondered if perhaps any new recommendations have popped up. I'm not solely looking for black lesbian fiction though. I'd be happy with a story with at least one non-white main character. And I know there's a number of uber X/G stories with uber X being half Native American but that's not what I'm hoping for.

I'd also like to toss my name in the hat for wanting to read wanderfuss' story. I've never read a story about either a black latina or a transman so the combination sounds interesting. It's been a while since you posted so maybe your story is finished now.
ellebelle

Postby iceflames » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Panter's Pride by T. S. Hubbard is a Fantasy Story with a black main character.
I am currently reading this story and it is very good.

http://xenafiction.net/scrolls/ts_hubbard.pp1.html
iceflames

Postby UNKN » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 am

ellebelle wrote:I found this thread while searching the site and wondered if perhaps any new recommendations have popped up. I'm not solely looking for black lesbian fiction though. I'd be happy with a story with at least one non-white main character. And I know there's a number of uber X/G stories with uber X being half Native American but that's not what I'm hoping for.

Will a latino woman do ?

Habaname by Ana Oritz

You'll find a review here and not mine this time :happy:

UK
UNKN

Postby kay48 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Another author you might want to check out is Dillon Watson.

http://www.dillonwatson.com/stories.html
kay48

Postby IBJR » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Check out Fiona Zedde's work on Amazon & your local library. http://www.fionazedde.com/ Fiona Zedde on Amazon
IBJR

Postby iceflames » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:00 am

Caught in the Trap by Claudette E. Dillard
http://www.academyofbards.org/fanfic/c/ ... etrap.html
is really good.
iceflames

Postby IBJR » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:34 am

Epic historical fiction. Black main character. The Falcon and the Handmaiden by Lucien St Clare

historical, fantacy. black main character. THE AMAZONS OF FLETALIN VALLEY By Cornwel
IBJR

Postby king » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:42 pm

oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors, mcm bags, iphone 5s cases, nike shoes, polo ralph lauren, air max thea, links of london bangles, thunder jerseys, memphis grizzlies jerseys, ed hardy, cheap oakley, adidas shoes, true religion, fred perry polos, michael kors, nike running shoes, ralph lauren outlet, ray bans, the north face, coach outlet online, uggs, nfl broncos jerseys, polo ralph lauren outlet online, purses and handbags, nfl steelers jerseys, ralph lauren outlet, michael kors uhren, guciheaven mens shoes, moncler outlet, jordan retro 11, oakley sunglasses outlet, dsquared2 sale, huarache, skechers shoes outlet, nfl jerseys, nfl raiders jerseys, salomon, converse outlet, bcbg max azria, michael kors bags, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch, nike, air max 2007, oakley store, ray-ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online sale, milwaukee bucks jerseys, nike air, ray ban uk, huarache, pandora jewelry, air yeezy, michael kors purses, mavericks jerseys, ralph lauren polo, pandora, pandora jewellery australia, chrome hearts clothings, puma online shop, michael kors bags, louboutin shoes, soccer shoes outlet, cheap jack wolfskin, michael kors handbags, michael kors, nike free trainer 5.0, nike jordan, levis outlet store, baseball jerseys, ralph lauren factory store, prada outlet, fendi shoes, cle Jerseys, doudoune north face, under armour outlet, timberland outlet, toronto raptors jerseys, adidas, burberry handbags, tommy hilfiger online shop, valentino shoes, air max, lebron james shoes, tory burch handbags, nfl falcons jerseys, swarovski jewelry, coach black friday, hermes birkin bag, mlb jerseys, nhl jerseys, nfl titans jerseys, giuseppe zanotti sneakers, michael kors outlet online, michael kors purses, wholesale handbags, versace clothes, nba jersey, nike mercurial, nuggets jersey, true religion outlet, prada, roshe, c.c beanies outlet, rockets jerseys, hornets jersey, red bottom shoes, minnesota timberwolves jerseys, marc jacobs handbags, burberry handbags, nfl packers jerseys, skechers canada, air max, nfl cowboys jerseys, nfl browns jerseys, michael kors outlet online sale, tory burch sale, pandora charms, woolrich clearance, hogan, air max, swarovski online shop, bottega, asics shoes, kate spade handbags, ray ban outlet, nfl jets jerseys, louboutin, michael kors, jordan retro, reebok outlet, hogan shoes, north face, new balance, michaelkors.com, nfl texans jerseys, true religion jeans outlet, fitflop shoes, prada shoes, giuseppe zanotti, nike, nike air max, pandora charms, louboutin shoes, nfl saints jerseys, ugg boots, ferragamo, michael kors outlet, michael kors handbags, dsquared2 shoes, long champ, air jordan shoes, nfl ravens jerseys, mizuno, barbour jackets outlet, bulls jersey, converse sneakers, coach factory outlet, coach factory online, burberry sale, true religion jeans women, belstaff, nfl 49ers jerseys, vans outlet, new orleans pelicans jerseys, beats headphones, under armour shoes, portland trail blazers jerseys, ralph lauren uk, tommy hilfiger online, skechers mens shoes, polo ralph lauren, tn requin pas cher, longchamp, tory burch sale, clippers jerseys, marc jacobs handbags, iphone 4s cases, true religion jeans outlet, uggs, bcbg max, longchamp outlet, burberry handbags, air jordan, polo ralph, hugo boss, nfl panthers jerseys, jack wolfskin outlet online, cheap coach purses, pandora bracelet, oakley sunglasses cheap, nfl bears jerseys, sacramento kings jerseys, ray ban, uhren shop, versace, hermes belt, ugg australia, nfl buccaneers jerseys, nike factory outlet, louboutin shoes, veneta, soccer jerseys, ray ban, north face backpacks, ferragamo shoes outlet, uggs canada, tommy hilfiger, hilfiger outlet, golden state warriors, adidas clothings, coach factory outlet, ferragamo shoes, michael kors handbags, nike free, pumas, prada sunglasses, thomas sabo, phoenix suns jerseys, oakley holbrook, coach bags friday, beats by dr dre, air max pas cher, hogan sito ufficiale, chi flat iron, brooklyn nets, oakley pas cher, nike free, barbour outlet store, armani watches, nike id, ugg australia, nike air max, new balance, vans, burberry outlet online, mcm bags, celtics jerseys, givenchy, free running, prada handbags, northface, asics, jimmy choo, north face jackets, north face canada, long champ, nfl jerseys sale, new york knicks jersey, north face, polo outlet online, converse, nba jerseys, christian louboutin outlet, reebok, lacoste outlet online, ugg australia, utah jazz jerseys, mont blanc pens, air force, cheap ray ban, barbour mens jackets, beats by dre headphones, nfl redskins jerseys, nba jersey, swarovski crystal, polo ralph lauren, nhl jerseys, vibram five fingers, michael kors, north face outlet, burberry outlet online, ray ban prezzi, easton bats, longchamp handbags, timberland pas cher, belstaff uk, belstaff sale, barbour, ralph lauren outlet online, ferragamo, ray ban sunglasses outlet, michael kors outlet, shoes outlet, stone island jackets, nfl rams jerseys, lacoste outlet, air max 95, adidas online shop, ray ban pas cher, nike roshe run, adidas, burberry handbags, nfl jerseys, nfl patriots jerseys, polo ralph lauren outlet, mcm backpack, orlando magic jerseys, air jordan retro, cheap eyeglasses, nba jersey, polo ralph, nfl chargers jerseys, coach outlet, lakers jersey, adidas.nl, christian louboutin, thomas sabo outlet, tods shoes outlet, burberry outlet, nike roshe run, ray ban, new balance shoes, kate spade bags, coach factory outlet online, air max 90, nike air max, air max shoes, oakley, nike uk, nike air max 90, nfl azcardinals jerseys, nfl bills jerseys, nike, coach outlet, miami heat jersey, swarovski canada, cheap jordans, plein shoes, burberry, http://www.ralphslaurensoutlet.co.uk/, oakley, nike outlet, adidas zx, mlb jerseys, burberry outlet online, nfl bengals jerseys, mcm backpack outlet, air max, nfl eagles jerseys, philipp plein clothes, ray ban sunglasses, coach bags outlet, omega watches, ralph lauren, coach factory outlet online, coach factory outlet, babyliss flat iron, ray-ban sunglasses, vans shoes, moncler jackets outlet, nfl chiefs jerseys, nfl giants jerseys, vans, nfl jaguars jerseys, jerseys from china, 76ers jerseys, dansko shoes outlet, michael kors bags, kate spade handbags, juicy couture handbags, ray ban outlet, levis outlet, fred perry, timberland boots, oakley, mizuno wave, oakley standard issue, washington wizards jerseys, jordans, cheap oakley sunglasses, Hermès Pas Cher, designer handbags, fidget spinner, spurs jerseys, ralph lauren, coach outlet usa, polo ralph lauren outlet, supra shoes outlet, nike store, converse, nfl dolphins jerseys, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet online sale, nfl lions jerseys, christian louboutin, nike soccer shoes, coach factory, nike roshe run, tommy hilfiger outlet, michael kors outlet, ralph lauren outlet online, cheap true religion, mcm handbags, oakley outlet online, mbt shoes, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, ecco mens shoes, oakley sunglasses, indiana pacers jerseys, nike shoes, nike roshe run, salvatore ferragamo, tommy hilfiger canada, eyeglasses frames, nfl seahawks jerseys, burberry, asics gel, timberland shoes, guess shoes outlet, cheap barbour jackets, kate spade outlet, jimmy choo outlet, supra shoes, guess outlet, new balance store, nba jerseys sale, new balance, michael kors outlet store, detroit pistons jersey, oakley outlet, cher coach sacs, ray ban pas cher, huaraches, rayban, hermes birkin, nfl vikings jerseys, swarovski crystal, nfl colts jerseys, adidas online shop, calvin klein outlet, parajumpers jackets, nike roche, atl jerseys, juicy couture clothings, burberry outlet, montblanc, tommy hilfiger outlet stores, basketball shoes, ralph lauren uk
king

Return to Fiction Discussion