Summer will soon be at an end, and The Athenaeum’s new writing contest should have a distinctly autumn feel. For our second writing contest, we’ve broadened the range of possibilities for entries.
2010 Autumn Romance Writing Contest
Length: At least 5000 words
Contest Begins: Immediately
Entry Deadline: October 31, 2010, 11:59PM
- Participants must abide by the normal submission guidelines for The Athenaeum.
- Multiple submissions are permitted.
- Entries may be all-original or based on the fandom of your choice.
- Entries should not be a part of an already established series.
- Entries should be new works, and not already posted works on another site.
- Participants must agree not to post their entry on any other websites, groups, forums, blogs, etc. until after the contest is over and the voting is complete.